601 waiver green card charlotte immigration lawyer

The short answer to this question is yes! If your spouse is undocumented or out of status, there are steps that you can take that will allow him or her to become a Lawful Permanent Resident Green Card holder. This article gives a brief overview of the qualifications that your spouse must meet and the …

Can My Undocumented Immigrant Spouse Obtain a Green Card? Read More »

h1b visa Charlotte Immigration Lawyer

Now that the deadline for filing cap based H-1B visa petitions has passed, employers may be looking for alternate ways to bring highly skilled foreign workers stateside to fill open positions and grow their businesses. The good news is that there are a number of other visas which have no annual numerical cap and other …

Alternatives to the H-1B Visa Read More »

Scroll to Top